- 200g flaked oats
- 100g butter
- 100g coconut (dried)
- 100g sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 75g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp boiling water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together the flaked oats, coconut sugar and flour in a bowl.
In a saucepan, melt the golden syrup and butter.
Add the golden syrup and butter mixture to the dry ingredients.
In a separate cu, mix the boiling water with the bicarbonate of soda until fully dissolved.
Add to the mixture, and mix everything together.
Pour into a greased baking dish and bake at gas mark 4 for 20-30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (160 Votes)
- Anzac Biscuits 4.1/5 (55 Votes)