- 250g cooking chocolate
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 60g of flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the chocolate, broken into pieces with the butter.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs with sugar until the mixture whitens.
Add the flour, vanilla sugar, and add the melted chocolate.
Pour into a cake tin and bake at 180 ° C (gas 4) for 15 minutes ...
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Kids Cake Pop Pops 3.4/5 (136 Votes)