- 1 large tin condensed milk (218g)
- 1 packet digestive biscuits (175g+)
- 30ml cocoa powder
- 90g marg
- Chocolate sprinkles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream the marg and condensed milk in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
Add cocoa powder and mix in.
Crush the biscuits and add gradually to the creamed mixture, ensuring it is thoroughly mixed.
Form into balls and roll in the chocolate sprinkles.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Lithuanian Baked Cheesecake 3.6/5 (133 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)