Kinder Bueno Cream Cake
Utterly delicious and soft, great with a cup of tea!
- For the cake
- 300 grams of flour
- 300 grams of sugar
- 50g cocoa
- 125g margarine
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 1 packet of yeast
- 1 sachet of vanilla
- For the cream
- 200ml milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 1 drop of vanilla essence
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Beat the eggs and stir in the sugar.
Add the flour, milk, margarine, baking powder, vanilla and cocoa.
Pop in the oven for half an hour at 180°C.
Mixing the cream, flour, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
Boil the milk gently and add it to the previously prepared mixture.
Leave the mix to simmer a few minutes to thicken and remove from heat.
While it cools, assemble the cream and add it to the mix, stirring gently and stirring well.
Fill the sponge cake with a layer of Nutella and a cream.
Cover the cake with melted milk chocolate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Swiss Roulade 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Swiss Roll 4/5 (10 Votes)