Easy little sponge cakes
- 2 eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- 100g soft margarine
- 100g caster sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven 180°C. Put the paper cases in the bun tin. This mixture makes 12-15 cakes.
Sieve the flour into a bowl. Add margarine and sugar, then eggs and beat with a wooden spoon until soft and creamy.
Pour the mixture into the individual paper cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
You can then add any kind of icing or decorations to your cakes once they have cooled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Kids Cake Pop Pops 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Funfetti Dip 3.7/5 (92 Votes)
- Little Damson plum filled sponge... 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Little violet sponge cakes 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Little cherry heart cakes 3.1/5 (95 Votes)