Tiramisu with Red Gooseberries
By Mamzelle Eva , blog Pour ceux qui aiment cuisiner
- Ingredients: (for 6 glasses)
- 180 g mascarpone
- 2 medium eggs (or 3 small)
- 60 g of caster sugar
- 150g gooseberries
- 6 sponge fingers
- Gooseberry syrup:
- 50 g gooesberries
- 30 g caster sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl beat the egg yolks with the sugar. Beat until frothy and add the mascarpone. Mix.
Beat the egg whites until stiff, and add them gently to the mix. Then add the gooseberries, hulled and rinsed.
Prepare the syrup:
Cook the gooseberries in a saucepan. Crush them to get the juice. Pour the juice through a fine strainer. Cook the juice with caster sugar and leave to cool. Break the sponge fingers into pieces and soak in the syrup. Divide the sponge fingers in the bottom of the glasses. Pour a little mascarpone cream on top. If you sponge fingers leftover, you can add a middle layer.
Place in the fridge at least 6 hours before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Tomato and Mascapone Soup 3.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Easy Tiramisu No alky 3.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Maya's Chocolate Tiramisu 2.1/5 (220 Votes)
- Pesto and salmon verrines with... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Strawberry Eton Mess with vanilla... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Eton Mess or glasses of... 2.1/5 (72 Votes)