Tiramisu with macaroons
- 24 mini plain macaroons
- 500g mascarpone
- 50 cl of cream
- 25 cl of strong coffee
- Marsala wine
- 50g sugar
- 50 g of dark chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk the mascarpone with the chilled cream and the sugar until the mixture is frothy.
Pour the cold coffee in a bowl, add a dash of Marsala wine, quickly dip in the macaroons and arrange in the bottom of a glass dish. Cover with a layer of mascarpone cream, then a second layer of soaked macaroons. Finish with a layer using the rest of cream.
Cover with grated dark chocolate on top.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (191 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)
- Macaroons 3.7/5 (111 Votes)