Pink Biscuit Tiramisu
By Catherine B
Give your tiramisu a twist by adding these pretty pink biscuits from Reims.
- 5 egg yolks
- 500g mascarpone cream
- 28 Reims Pink Biscuits (alternatively use Ladyfinger biscuits)
- 4 espresso
- 50g icing sugar
- 25g cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk together the egg yolk with the icing sugar, until the mixture becomes slightly frothy.
Add the mascarpone cream, mix well.
Add 1 of the coffees.
Line the mould with 3 biscuits, make sure the coffee soaks into them, sprinkle the cocoa powder.
Add a layer of the tiramisu, repeat the biscuit action and finish with another layer of the tiramisu mix.
Leave to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (187 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Maya's Chocolate Tiramisu 2.1/5 (223 Votes)
- Easy Tiramisu No alky 3.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Banana Booster 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Mushrooms in White Wine 4/5 (43 Votes)