Spaghetti with chorizo sausage:
Quick and easy family dinner!
- 300g spaghetti pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chorizo sausage
- 2 egg yolk
- 250ml double cream
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- optional 1 small onion
- 100g grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of salted water according to the pasta instructions.
Put the oil, garlic (and the onions) in a frying pan and brown them until soft.
Cut the chorizo sausage into slices and then half them. Beat the cream with egg yolk and half the Parmesan cheese. Pour into the frying pan with the onions and chorizo sausage on a low heat heat until the sauce thickens, about 2/3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add to the drained spaghetti and serve with remaining cheese. Enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (155 Votes)
- good and proper steak pie 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Banana Booster 3.9/5 (66 Votes)