Thai Chilli Turkey & Chorizo
A meat feast stir fry dish to serve with tortilla wraps, side salad and cheese
- 100g chorizo cut into thick coins
- 250g turkey breast cut into chunks.
- 1 red onion
- handful of mushrooms and tomatoes
- 3tbsp of thai sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp. of tomato puree
- 2tsp of Worcester sauce
- 2-3 tbsp. paprika
- 1-2 tsp Oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 heaped tsp of Mrs Darlington's Red onion marmalade (or something similar)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat chorizo in a little rapeseed oil on a high heat until oil from chorizo comes out. Turn down to medium heat and add turkey and salt and pepper.
When turkey is about half way cooked add the red onion (roughly chopped), the tomato puree and a little water and keep stirring for a couple of minutes.
Add mushrooms and tomatoes, oregano and paprika and mix. 30 seconds later add the sweet chilli sauce and red onion marmalade and a splash of water and stir for a few more minutes until mushrooms and tomatoes are cooked and the sauce is hot.
Just prior to serving add the Worcester sauce and more paprika to taste
serve with tortilla wraps, side salad and cheese.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Beef and red wine ragu 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Coriander chicken 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
- Chorizo & potato salad 3.4/5 (131 Votes)