Honey and soya marinated turkey and cheddar skewers
- 6 thin turkey breasts
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 160 g of cheddar.
- Wooden skewers.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, combine the honey and soya sauce, mix well. Then add the turkey cutlets to marinate for 1 hour.
Cut the cheddar cheese into even thick sticks, the same width as the slices of turkey.
Prick the cheese onto the skewers then wrap in a slice of marinated turkey. Secure with a toothpick or two!
Cook on a hot barbecue, until the turkey is nicely browned and the cheese slightly melted. Remove the toothpicks and enjoy warm.
Suggested accompaniment: a white rice and fresh tomato salad, seasoned to taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Baked Red Onion and Goats Cheese... 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Cheesy Jack BBQ Chicken 3.8/5 (110 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)