cheesy tuna toast bites!!
This warm and appetising snack will sure have all the families mouths watering!
- 50g Cheddar cheese
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 slices of bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grate around 40g of cheese
Drain a small can of tuna
Spread the tuna evenly on the bread
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the bread
Place under a pre-heated grill for 5 mins, serve and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Special fried egg 3.4/5 (140 Votes)