Recipes for tuna cheese melt - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Tuna cheese melt recipes
Tuna and Cheese Melts
By john french
These were first made for us by a couple of friends and they have been a real family staple ever since
- 4 slices bread of your choice
- 1 Tin of Tuna in Oil or Brine Drained
- 2 tablespoons of Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Salad Cream
- Good pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Good shake of lemon juice
- small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Grated cheese to top
- Slices of tomato or onion (optional)
cheesy tuna toast bites!!
This warm and appetising snack will sure have all the families mouths watering!
- 50g Cheddar cheese
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 slices of bread