Salmon fillet with a crust topping
- Piece of fresh salmon fillet
- Fresh breadcrumbs
- Sesame seeds
- Few chunks of feta cheese
- Flaked almonds
- a little olive oil and seasoning
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add a little olive oil to a frying pan and heat. Add the salmon fillet. Press on to the fillet, some fresh breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. Add the chunks of feta cheese to the pan and season.
Cook one side for about 4 minutes then flip over and cook the other side until cooked through.
Don't worry if the crust falls away a bit as it will all cook nicely together in the pan.
Add a few flaked almonds on the top and serve with peas or veg of your choice.
You can substitute salmon with plaice or fish of your choice. Plaice is exceptionally nice.
Do not overcook your fish. This is a quick and easy recipe.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)