sausage onions all cheap things till payday
- 8-10 sausages
- bacon chopped
- 1 large onion
- Worcester sauce
- chilli powder 1 small teaspoon
- tomato sauce or puree
- kidney beans or butter beans
- and herbs ie bayleafs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry the onions and sausages and bacon and then add water or red wine and other ingredients except beans.
Simmer for 20 mins or pop in slow cooker until needed.
Add beans ten minutes before serving remove bayleaves and serve.
Make loads because tastes better next day.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)