Tasty onion bhajis that are simple to make.
- 2 eggs
- 3 - 4 onions (depending on size)
- 4oz plain flour
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp cumin
- Oil for cooking
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
Dice the onion and set aside (I use a blender for this).
Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the diced onion.
Add the coriander, cumin and the flour and combine.
Heat the oil in a beep pan over a medium heat, spoon small amounts of the mixture into the pan and fry until crisp and golden, turning regularly with a slotted spoon. When cooked remove and place on ktchen paper to drain.
Repeat until all the mixture has been used up.
If the mix appears to be too runny, add a little extra flour.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)