- 2 eggs
- 2 onions
- 120g plain flour
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add the onion slices and mix.
Add some flour, ground coriander and cumin seeds and mix again, put a pan on the hob with oil.
When the pan is hot add a spoonful of the mixture you have made and fry for 30-45 seconds. Turn the bhaji over and do the same with the other side. Continue this with the rest of the mixture.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (388 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Lassi Yogurt Drink 2.8/5 (10 Votes)