Bacon hot pot
- 2kg potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 8 strips bacon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and chop the potatoes, make sure there ruffly the same size.Dice the onion into small pieces and cut the bacon into small bite size pieces.
In a oven proof dish layer the onion,then poatoes and last but not least the bacon.
Place a lid on the dish and place in the oven to slowly cook for 2-3 hours at 170 C/ Gas mark 4
Add seasoning before going in the oven for that extra flavour.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.