- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion (peeled
- finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove
- Carrot (chopped)
- Celery (optional)
- Black pepper
- Chopped parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
1. In a pressure cooker, heat 1-2 tablespoon of oil.
2. Add lentils to the pressure cooker, in addition to onion, a garlic clove, carrot, celery (optional), water, salt and black pepper.
3. Leave the ingredients to cook for 20 minutes in the pressure cooker, with the lid closed.
4. Then open the pressure cooker and add chopped parsley to the soup, mixing it in thoroughly.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Soya cream of peppers soup 4/5 (115 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.