Chicken Noodle Soup.
A heart warming soup.
- 500g Chicken
- 2 Packs Noodles
- 3pints Water
- Yellow Pepper
- Green Pepper
- Red Pepper
- 4 Carrots
- 150g Potatoes
- Sweetcorn/Peas (Optional)
- Cayane Pepper
- Jerk Seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Chop and lightly fry the chicken, seasoning as you do.
Add 1pint of the water and simmer for 30mins, now chop and add the potatoes and carrots, adding more seasoning at this stage.
Add the rest of the water and leave to simmer for 1hour 15mins, finally add the peppers and sweetcorn and noodles.
Add the last of the seasoning and simmer for a final 15mins.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.