- 250g wholewheat chapatti flour
- 115g warm water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl combine the flour with the water, knead energetically until an elastic ball is achieved.
Cover with cling film and set aside for 30 minutes.
Take small pieces of dough (keeping the rest of dough covered) and roll it until it resembles a little sausage.
Working with your hand diagonally, roll the dough so that it rolls around itself then set aside on a floured tray.
Let dry for a few hours before cooking in boiling salted water.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Rye and Spelt Flatbreads 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Superhealthy pizza 4.1/5 (79 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta 3.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Traditional British Apple Pie 3.3/5 (133 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.