this sauce is my brothers favorite when coming to mine for tea. A very versatile and easy sauce to whip up.
Alan chooses to have this with pork loins, mash with mushrooms and onions.
- 2 nobs of best butter
- small cup of plain flour
- 250ml whole milk (warmed)
- cup of cheese
- 1/4 tsp.. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
melt butter in a sauce pan.
beat in flour and seasoning's
add milk and whisk until thickens then add cheese. sauce should be a creamy brown Colour.
keep whisking at all times to ensure sauce doesn't boil over or burn.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)