healthy stuffed chicken
resipy that i have adapted from my slimmer days.
- 2 skinless chicken filets
- 2 tubs quark ( fat free cheese)
- mustard seeds
- back bakon all visible fat removed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
pre heat oven to gas 5
slice chicken on the side (butterfly)
in a bowl add the quark, mushrooms, garlic powder and mustard seeds and mix until combind
add 2-3 tablespoons of mixture to each buterfly chicken, fold chicken ans set to the side.
place bacon in a row so they slightly overlap and place folded chicken slit side down and wrap bacon around.
place in the middle of the oven and bake for 25-30 minuets and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (118 Votes)
- The Ultimate Three Cheeses Stuffed... 3.3/5 (125 Votes)
- Amazing Cheese, Onion and... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.