Mustard Stuffed Chicken
- 125g mozzarella (or use Boursin)
- 50g strong cheddar (grated)
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 4 skinless/boneless chicken breast fillets
- 8 rashers smoked streaky bacon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200oC (or 180oC for fan assisted).
Mix cheeses and mustard.
Cut slit into side of chicken and stuff with mixture.
Wrap each breast with at least 2 slices of bacon (not too tight) to hold it together.
Season and place on baking sheet. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- Cheesy Jack BBQ Chicken 3.8/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.