Trout with prawn & mushroom Sauce
A simple trout recipe
- 2 fresh trout
- single cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Average budget
Chop mushrooms into strips and marinate with one lemon and Season trout with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in frying pan and add trout 2 minutes each side. Place trout in baking tray and place in a low oven.
Empty shrimps into frying pan followed by shrimps sautee both add single cream and increase heat to reduce liquid to your required consistency for sauce.
Take trout, skin and debone place on plate add the sauce and serve garnished with lemon
A bottle gewurtzaminer is ideal with this dish
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (147 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.