Very quick and easy.
Approx. three ingredients
You can add a salad and crusty bread, but this dish stands alone, and doesn't really need any adornments.
Cosy food for cold nights.
- Any kind of pasta
- 250g Sliced mushrooms
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- for frying
- 100mls of single cream
- Green prepared salad
- Sliced crusty bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil pasta for approx 10 minutes
fry sliced mushrooms,
Add in the single cream and stir until the sauce starts to thicken
Drain the pasta, and add it into the sauce / mushrooms and stir until coated
Serve with green salad and slices of crusty bread
Use double cream for an extra treat.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (465 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (166 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)