Spinach, Vegetable and Chickpea Curry
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5ml of oil
- 300ml water
- 100g diced vegetables
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 410g chickpeas
- 3 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons of curry paste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Chop and peal all the vegetables.
Fry the onion and garlic in a pan, on a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
Stir the curry paste, potatoes and water into the pan with the garlic and onions.
Add the tomatoes and chickpeas, then allow to simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
Add the Spinach after 10 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Light Spinach Flan without pastry 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Pakistani Palak Gosht (Meat &... 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Amristari Chole 2.9/5 (72 Votes)