A tasty wholesome Italian dish with a touch of spice
- 1/4 packet of pasta or spagetti
- 2 large handful of prawns
- handful fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- mixed herbs 1 tsp
- 4 fresh toamotes roughly chopped
- 1/ 2 red fresh pepper chopped - deseeded
- 1 tsp of mild chilli powder
- 1/1 cup of water
- tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- 1 small jar of tomato pesto
- tbsp of olve oil
- knob of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the prawns for 5 mins then and the chopped tomatoes in the olive and knob of butter. Next add the peppers and cook for another 5 mins and Add the chopped garlic gloves as well.
Then add the pasta to boiling, salted water and cook for 15 mins.
Then add all the other items to the prawns in the pan and pour over the 1/2 cup of water to make a sauce then simmer them all for a further 15 minutes.
Now cooked. Warm the plates.
Drain the cooked pasta and then serve and add prawn mix and fresh basil.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)