Simple Spaghetti and Cheese
A simple recipe to make spaghetti taste more Italian!
- 100g Spaghetti
- 200-300ml Water (to boil)
- 20ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 40g Cheese
- 20ml Vegetable Oil
- Pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a pan place the water, vinegar, oil and the pinch of salt. Bring this to boil. Then add the spaghetti.
Grate some cheese while the spaghetti is boiling.
Take the spaghetti of the heat, when it is at the right consistency for you.
To serve: place into separate bowls and sprinkle on the cheese equally between bowls.
If the colour of the spaghetti becomes a problem, use a lighter colour vinegar, like cider vinegar.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (198 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.