Lemony Feta Pasta
Lovely, quick, tasty and filling!
- Block of feta
- Lemon zest and juice
- a mug of frozen peas
- chopped olives
- 200g dried pasta (me and hubby get v hungry!)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
cook the pasta, add peas 5 mins before pasta would be cooked, reserve 1 tbsp cooking water
combine all ingredients and serve! Simple!!
Mint in the garden? Chuck it in!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Feta and tomato omlette 3.3/5 (144 Votes)