so quick and easy!
- Bramley apples
- Ready Made Puff Pastry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Peel, core and slice a Bramley into approx 1cm thick slices. Roll out ready-made puff pastry and cut into circles slightly bigger than the apple slices. Roll out ready-made marzipan to approx 1/2 cm thick, cut into circles the same size as the apple slices, then top each pastry circle with the marzipan and then an apple slice, drizzle a little honey over the apple. Bake as per instructions on the puff pastry, serve with a dollop of creme fraiche and a sprinkle of cinnamon if you're feeling particularly artistic.
Then eat and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Apple Bread and Butter Pudding 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Apple layered cake with maple... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)