By Sophie H
- Chicken fillets (1 per person)
- 1 egg
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Serve with rice or couscous and salad or vegetables.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice the Chicken fillets length ways and soak in a bowl of beaten egg.
Cover fully in breadcrumbs (mixed with sesame seeds, if being used). Fry in butter for around 10 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Bread Sauce 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Fish and potato wedges 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.