Italian Panfried Chicken
Chicken, bacon, Rosemary and Marsala.
- 4 boneless
- Skinless Chicken thighs / breasts
- 2 tbsp seasoned flour
- 2-3 tsp Oil Oil
- 1 red onion
- 8 par boiled ptaotoes (Salad Size)
- 3 rashers of bacon
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- 100mls Marsala
- 1 lemon
- rosemary & flat leaved parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Cut Chicken thighs/breast into pieces and toss in seasoned flour, heat oil in a large non stick frying pan.
Roughly chop onions and cook in the pan with the chicken for 3-4 minstes until brown.
Quarter potatoes length ways and add to the pan, with bacon & rosemary, cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown,
Pour in the masarla and bubble for 1-2 minutes, turn down the heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
Grate Lemon rind into pan, cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into the pan. Season to taste.
Servce on a plate and garnish with pasley and rosemary.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Hermitage Roast Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potato bites 3.4/5 (126 Votes)