By Catherine B
Fine French delicacies await you in Aquitaine. Renowned worldwide for its Duck Confit and Foie Gras, it also boasts the mouth-watering Bayonne ham, luxurious Perigord truffles and Basquaise Chicken. Plum trees can be found far and wide and the fruits are used in many dessert dishes, such as gateau moelleux aus prunes (plum cake).
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 small pepper rouge
- 1 small pepper coaxial small pepper vert
- 1 box of tomatoes pelees2 small oignons
- 1 case of olivesel oil and poivreherbes of Provence
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 70mins
Cost Average budget
Finely chop two onions. Pan fry the two thighs of chicken on all sides in olive oil.
If it starts to add to the pan, add water, not more olive oil.
Place the chopped onions around the chicken to brown. Add salt and pepper.
Cook for about 1 hour over a low heat, turning the thighs occasionally and adding water if necessary.
After cooked, add the peppers and peeled tomatoes and sprinkle with mixed herbs.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.