Gooseberry and peach tiramisu
- 500 g mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- sponge fingers
- peaches (a large tin)
- 100 g gooseberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk the yolks with the sugar.
Add the mascarpone.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and add to the mix.
Slice the tinned peaches, leaving the juice in the tin.
Dip the sponge fingers in the peach juice (not too much or they will become soggy).
In a dish, place a layer of sponge fingers. Add a thin layer of gooseberries, then mascarpone, then peaches and so on and so on, finishing with a layer of mascarpone on top.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (197 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Yummy gooseberry tart 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tiramisu with Red Gooseberries 3.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Pilau and Peaches 4/5 (15 Votes)