Spinach and cream cannelloni
- Enough lasagne sheets for the size of your dish and number of guests
- 1 kilo of spinach (preferably fresh)
- 125 gr of crème fraîche
- Grated cheese.
- Salt and pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the lasagne pasta as directed on the packet (usually al dente), drain and cool under cold water. Prepare the spinach, cooked in a little cream with seasoning.
On each lasagne sheet, place a dollop of spinach and roll. Place each roll in a baking dish, side by side and drizzle with single cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and grill.
For an alternative recipe: you can replace the spinach with ratatouille and a tomato sauce instead of the cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (141 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Potato... 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Squash and Spinach Lasagna 2.2/5 (131 Votes)