Really filling but really messy!
- 200 g ramen noodles
- 1/2 onion
- finely sliced
- 100 g beansprouts
- 1/2 red pepper
- deseeded and sliced
- 75 g chicken
- cooked and sliced
- 6 cooked prawns
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tbsp mirin
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion
- finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain well and then tip into a bowl.
Mix the onion, beansprouts, red pepper, chicken and prawns in a bowl. Stir through the noodles.
Meanwhile heat a wok over a high heat and add a splash of the oil.
Add the noodle mixture to the wok and stir-fry for 4 minutes, until golden. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and toss together.
Divide between two bowls.
Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and spring onion and then serve and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (354 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
- Tempura Brussel Sprouts 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.