This lunch-time meal is uber healthy and tastes fabtastic!
- 1 slice white bread
- 1 slice wholemeal/granary/generally-more-healthy-than-white bread
- 1 large tomato
- 1 can tuna
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 50g grated cheese
- Worcestershire Sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Toast both pieces of bread on one side.
Flip the bread so toasted sides face down.
Lay slices of tomato on bread.
Top with tuna.
Spread a dollop of mayo onto tuna.
Cover with cheese.
Sprinkle with Worcester Sauce.
Grill until cheese is golden and bubbling.
Serve and eat immediately.
(Ensure topping reaches edges to prevent the bread burning)
ALTERNATIVELY: Stir the mayo into the tuna before dolloping onto tomatoes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)