By Sophie H
- 1 can tuna
- Cheese sauce (i.e. made with milk
- flour and grated Cheddar cheese)
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Macaroni or small pasta shapes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook the pasta. Mash the tuna in a saucepan with the cheese sauce (adding milk if the sauce is too thick).
Mix all well in an ovenproof dish and grill until bubbling and golden brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Tuna carpaccio with mixed... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna bread 3.6/5 (107 Votes)
- Tuna Burgers 4/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.