Wan Tan Noodles
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sause
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- egg noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare garlic oil by cooking garlic with oil fow a few minutes and transfer it to a bowl.
Cook the egg noodles and vegetables in boiled water. Take them out and leave them aside when they are cooked.
Mix garlic oil, sesame oil, dark soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and light soy sauce in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add in a little sugar and salt for taste.
Add in a few table spoon of water and turn the heat to low.
Add in the egg noodles and toss until the colour is evenly dark brown.
Place the egg noodles on a plate with the vegetables at the side.
The wantan noodles can be serve with wantan soup or some meat.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (345 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.