Tofu and Black Bean Noodles
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Small piece ginger
- 1 chili
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- handful frozen tofu
- 2/3 button mushrooms
- 2 spring onions
- 1 nest noodles
- Szechuan pepper
- Sesame oil
- 1 tbs Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs Black Bean Paste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Put noodles on to boil.
In a hot wok stir fry onions, garlic,chili and ginger for a minute. Add peppers, mushrooms and tofu. Fry for another 1-2 minutes.
Once cooked through add soy sauce, black bean paste and enough water to make a sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
Drain noodles and add to the wok, toss until coated in sauce. Add peanuts, spring onions and season with pepper.
The wok should be as hot as possible so make sure you have all ingredients to hand to avoid burning anything.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)