Chicken tagine with ratatouille
By Loulou , blog Cuisiner et papoter chez Loulou
- 8 chicken legs
- 1 onion
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 orange peppers
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 courgette not too big
- 1 aubergine
- 1 tsp herbes de provence
- 1 pot of vegetable stock
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry the chicken with onion and garlic in a little olive oil. I don't have a tajine dish compatible with my hob so I just used a non-stick frying pan.
Meanwhile, dice all the vegetables (not too big).
Add all the ingredients together in the tagine dish. Add a small glass of water and place in the oven for about 2 hours at 150°C.
Season to taste and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- monday night chicken rice 3.2/5 (94 Votes)
- Tender chicken "poule au pot"... 3.9/5 (36 Votes)