Pasta bolognese lasagna
- 250 Grams beef or lamb mince
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 500 Grams Pasta of your choice
- 200 Grams Mature grated Cheddar
- 1 Glass of Whole Milk
- 1 Glass of Flour
- 50 Grams Butter
- Edit my recipe
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Boil the pasta until you are able to eat it
Fry the mince and onions together
While the mince and pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a medium pan and add the milk. Keep stirring the milk until the butter has completely melted
Add the flour to the milk and keep stirring the contents ensuring you leave no lumps. If there are lumps you must do your best to remove them by stirring the contents further. The contents should thicken into a paste like substance.
Put half the grated cheese into the milk mixture
Mix the mince mixture and the pasta together, then add the milk mixture and put it all into a large oven dish.
Spread the remaining grated cheese over the top and put the dish into the oven at gas mark 6 and roast until golden on top.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Stuffed butternut squash 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Hot & Spicy Lamb chops in Apple... 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Lamb 3.4/5 (142 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.