Radish, foie gras soup with croutons
By Chef Damien
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Separate the leaves and the radishes. Wash in plenty of water.
Sweat the chopped onion in butter for 5 minutes over very low heat in a small saucepan.
Add 1/3 of a litre of water and a pinch of salt. Cook for ten minutes and add the radish tops. Cook for another 3 minutes and blend well. Keep warm.
In each bowl, place some crumbled foie gras, radish shavings and a turn of pepper. Pour over the hot soup and add a few croutons
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Scallops on a bed of foie gras... 3.4/5 (129 Votes)