Savoury French creamy chicken pancakes
- Thin plain crepe pancakes
- Maroilles cheese
- 3 chicken breasts (or the remains of a roasted chicken)
- 100g unsmoked bacon lardons
- Small pot creme fraiche
- Button mushrooms (tinned or fresh)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make your pancakes or use ready made.
Cook the chicken breasts cut into small cubes, place them on the pancakes and add the mushrooms.
Add the bacon lardons and a teaspoon of creme fraiche. Chop the parsley, add to the filling as well as a pinch of paprika.
Place the thin slices of maroilles cheese on top, fold the crepe pancake closed.
Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and add a few more small pieces of maroilles and paprika on top. Bake for another 5 minutes then remove from the oven and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding Topped... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)