Creamy black radish soup with tonka beans
By Pauline , blog On nem, on riz
- 4 medium black radishes
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 1 grated tonka bean
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and peel the vegetables.
Cut the potatoes and put them in a pan of cold water. Bring to a boil, then add the radish, chopped into pieces and the stock cube. Cook for 20 min.
Place in a blender and blend. Add the tonka bean, the parsley and pepper (not salt because the stock is salty). Blend.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Potato and leek soup with spring... 3.9/5 (72 Votes)