Pumpkin fried rice noodles
- rice noodle
- sliced onions
- minced garlic
- sliced cabbage
- dried shrimp
- pork/chicken slice
- dark soy sauce
- light soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Steam the pumpkin until it's cooked.
Soak the rice noodle and dried shrimp in water at least 30 min before cooking.
Stir-fry the dried shrimp, garlic and onion until the aroma comes out.
Add in the pork/chicken slices and stir-fry until they are cooked.
Add a pinch of salt.
Add the cabbage and stir-fry it for a while.
Add in the rice noodle and steamed pumpkin.
Add a little amount of dark soy sauce and adequate amount of light soy sauce to taste.
Mix all the ingredients together and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (430 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.