- sliced pumpkin
- dried shrimp
- sliced garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Soak dried shrimp in water before cooking.
Stir-fry garlic follow by dried shrimp until the aroma comes out.
Add in the pumpkin and a pinch of salt.
Continue stir-frying for a few minutes until the pumpkin appears darker in colour.
Add in a cup of water and close the lid to let it cook.
When the pumpkin turns soft, it means it's thoroughly cooked.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (458 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)