Picnic recipes - 19 recipes
Find top-rated recipes for Picnic, reviewed and rated by passionate cooks and chefs.
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Picnic recipes
The best sarnie in the world...ever!
By michabedford, chezgaycountrykitchen
Quick, easy, tasty and cheap
Loaf cake with feta cheese and fresh herbs
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (gas 4)
Potato salad with wild garlic
Cook the potatoes in their skin, either in boiling salted water or steamed
Veggie scotch eggs
By Katie of blog www.katielovescooking.wordpress.com, Katie Loves Cooking
Morish scotch eggs with a leek, herb and lemon zest breadcrumb coating
Chickpea pasta salad with basil
Cook the pasta. Drain and mix with the drained chickpeas
Pineapple and lemonade
Quick and easy summer drink
Ravioli and parsley loaf cake.
By Sophie Lebarbier
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
Rice and seafood in a garlic vinaigrette
1. Cook the rice in 2 times its volume of lightly salted water
Soy, Ginger and Garlic Drumsticks
By MrsLuptonJones, Me & Mr Jones
Chicken drumsticks with a soy, ginger and garlic marinade - perfect for BBQs, picnics and parites!
Gigantic filling sandwich
Heat the focaccia in the oven so that the crust is crisp beautiful
More Picnic recipes
- Rum, raisin and banana cake 3.4/5 (78 Votes)
- pique-nique monsieur 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy pasta and tuna salad 3.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Cold rice and prawn salad 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Salad with parmesan cheese 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Camembert loaf cake 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Mozzarella, tomato and apple salad 2.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Steve's Smoked Mackerel Potato... 2.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Tuna pasties 1.8/5 (58 Votes)