- For the turnover pastry:
- 200 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- For the stuffing:
- 3 tins of tuna
- 1 onion
- chopped finely
- Salt & pepper
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the flour + butter. Add the egg + salt + chopped parsley and a little water if necessary and leave the dough to rest.
Meanwhile, mix all the stuffing ingredients together.
Roll out the dough and cut out circles.
Stuff the circles with the stuffing and close them by folding them in half, stick the edges well, baste with egg yolk.
Bake in a moderate oven.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)